We are just as excited as you are to get your library up and running with access to Mango Languages! Because it may take you some time to gather the necessary information, Mango gives you the opportunity to register your settings at your own pace. Below is a FAQ that will help ensure a smooth integration.
1. I have an administrator account and I am ready to configure my library settings, where do I go? Visit our Mango Administration Portal (also known as the MAP) at http://libraries.mangolanguages.com and login with your email address and password to begin registering your library settings.
2. I’m not sure if I have an administrator account? Simply ask your sales representative to check for you or set you up with one. It only takes a moment and will be required for checking future statistics, requesting promotional materials, and accessing to your library’s settings. Once you have been setup with an account, you will receive an activation email from Mango. Follow the link in the email to activate your account.
3. I have an administrator account, but I am not the person who handles setup. No problem, we have made it possible for you to add other administrators to the account to register your settings. To do so, login to your account first, select the “Admins” tab and add another administrator (you will be asked to enter a name and valid email address).
4. How do I register my settings and give my patrons access to Mango? To begin registering your settings, make sure you are logged into your administrator account and that your account says “Setup Mode.” From there, select the “Settings” tab at the top of the page. Once you have determined how you want Mango to authenticate users, select the “edit” button next to each section and follow the instructions. Make sure to save your settings when you are finished.
5. What is the URL I use to link to Mango? This is found at the top of the integration page highlighted in a yellow box and will give your patrons access to Mango both in-library and remotely.
6. How do I obtain a promotional items for my library website? A press release and logos are available for download from the “promote” tab located in the MAP.
7. My settings are complete, when will my library’s link to Mango work? Now that you have registered your settings, your integration is almost finished. Please allow 1 business day for your settings to be approved and the account to be activated.
8. Why does my library not show up in the library locator? As soon as your account has been activated and your library has added the link to Mango, we will add you to our locator.
Please give us your feedback! We want to hear your suggestions for improving the MAP to better assist your library’s needs!